cDNA library from wheat and soybean

Martin Leach leach at mbcrrc.bu.edu
Wed Oct 19 11:51:04 EST 1994

In article <CxwFK0.5KG at crash.cts.com>, rcdana at crash.cts.com (Richard Dana)
wrote:

> I'm going to start again tomorrow and I would welcome any input.  I am
> trying to make cDNA libraries that other people can use from wheat and
> soybean.
>
> The USDA seems interested in the Soybean and I'm just trying to find out
> if anyone else would be interested in the Century cultivar. As for wheat,
> I am using a red winter wheat, unless anyone else has some input.
>

> I alos would welcome suggestions for vectors.
>

> Richard

I think the AFRC institue of plant science research (Trumpington, Cambridge UK)
may be of some help...they may even have cDNA libraries for a variety of
soybean plants....

Just a guess...

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrrc.bu.edu
   _|_______      Dept. of Pharmacology       Phone: (617) 638-5323
   /  o    /      Boston Univ. School of Med. Fax:   (617) 638-4329
 _/   |-  /__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
(TURBODOZER) \_   Boston MA 02118            "Not the old underpants
                  USA                         on your head....WIBBLE
                                             " -BLACKADDER