Looking for a plasmid

John McDougall johnmcd at fagmed.uit.no
Wed Oct 19 03:44:30 EST 1994

Greetings netters:
I am looking for a plasmid and I hope that you people can help me :).
It has to be a broad host range vector for gram negative bacteria (a pACYC
derrivative would do fine), it must contain a NotI site for insertion and
no lacZ gene (or part thereof). If possible, it would be nice if it had a
mobilisering site for conjugation as well, but this is not a requirement
since I have electroporation equiptment. Replies are welcome by E-mail or
in this newsgroup.

Bye for now!

--

John McDougall       / TEL: 47-776-44479
NFH                  / FAX: 47-776-46020
Univ. of Tromsoe     / E-MAIL: johnmcd at fagmed.uit.no
N-9037 Tromsoe       /
 Norway              /