staining for beta-galactosidase

Michael Poidinger mikep at uniwa.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 21 12:15:16 EST 1994

In article <941020115753.2389f08f at vax1.utulsa.edu> BMA14432 at vax1.utulsa.edu writes:
>From: BMA14432 at vax1.utulsa.edu
>Subject: staining for beta-galactosidase
>Date: 20 Oct 1994 14:01:58 -0500

>Does anyone have a method to stain for beta-galactosidase
>expression in mammalian tissue culture cells *without*
>killing them?

Well, once again in my old lab in Reading they had developed a Blue cell
cloning assay which involved isolating individually expressing cells from a
plate.  I don't know if the cells were viable.

an email address is on its way by email fro privacy reasons.

Mike.

Dr Mike Poidinger
Microbiology, UWA       ==> Animal Welfare NOT Animal Rights
Australia                  ==> 668, the neighbour of the beast
mikep at uniwa.uwa.edu.au  ==>Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana