Free BioTechniques Past Paper Database

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Fri Oct 21 04:15:43 EST 1994

Lee, Jae-Hyun (leejh at chiak.kaist.ac.kr) wrote:
> Please let me know the ip address of biotechnet.com in number.
>                                                     ^^^^^^^^^
> I'm in Korea and I can't access that address via telnet.

I can't either. The reason: there is no host called biotechnet.com on
the network. From what nslookup tells me, mail to biotechnet.com gets
routed via a mail exchanger, so biotechnet.com is not accessible via
TCP/IP (i.e. telnet).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

--Cornelius.

/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795 */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (Edward O. Wilson, 1975)    */