Where to buy genomic libraries?

Martin Leach leach at mbcrrc.bu.edu
Fri Oct 21 17:24:02 EST 1994

In article <aquilla.1133165739F at sadye.emba.uvm.edu>,
aquilla at salus.med.uvm.edu (Tracy Aquilla) wrote:

> I am interested in purchasing complete genomic libraries of the rat and
> human genomes. Does anyone know where these can be obtained? Thanks for the
> help.
>
> Tracy Aquilla, Ph.D.
> Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
> University of Vermont
> aquilla at salus.med.uvm.edu

Try ATCC

acessible by gopher:

gopher.gdb.org or atcc.org

or use modem to
1-800-647-4710
username: common
password: common

or telnet:

telnet atcc.org
login: search
password: common

good luck
Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at mbcrrc.bu.edu
   _|_______      Dept. of Pharmacology       Phone: (617) 638-5323
   /  o    /      Boston Univ. School of Med. Fax:   (617) 638-4329
 _/   |-  /__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
(TURBODOZER) \_   Boston MA 02118            "Not the old underpants
                  USA                         on your head....WIBBLE
                                             " -BLACKADDER