PCgene program

Benoit_Hebert at IAF.UQUEBEC.CA Benoit_Hebert at IAF.UQUEBEC.CA
Mon Oct 24 01:12:03 EST 1994

b137795 at mailserv.cuhk.hk wrote:
> Is anyone using the PCGENE program?  Could anyone comment on this program.

although satisfied with the program, it is far from being user friendly.
Furthermore, not being able to have updated modules at a REASONABLE price is a
drawback. It doesn't do everyting, but no programs do that. I use DNAsis,
PROsis and PC/Gene. I too, cannot live without GCG...

Benoit Hebert

Benoit_Hebert at iaf.uquebec.ca

Virology Research Center
Armand-Frappier Institute, Laval, Quebec