Radiographic Duplicating Unit

Steven Hecht shecht at lamar.ColoState.EDU
Tue Oct 25 10:43:42 EST 1994

 In another lab, in another lifetime, we would duplicate our autorads
 by running them through a small unit with a sheet of duplicating film.
 The unit had a brightness adjustment that sorta worked and the films
 rolled by a light source. We then developed the film as regular Xomat
 film. We could then cut it up for figures, posters, etc rather than
 our originals. I see in the Sigma catalog as DUP-C film, which I presume
 what we used. Does anyone have a source, possible cost, or ever heard
 of the duplicating unit?
 thank you-