Detection of "Invisible" Proteins???

Torben Osterlund torben.osterlund at
Wed Oct 26 12:21:08 EST 1994

In article <1994Oct24.191425 at> , ggordon at
>	Does anyone know of a protein concentration method that doesn't
>require aromatic AA's?  We can't really run this on SDS-PAGE and it seems
>that the Bradford assay also needs aromatics.
If you cannot run SDS-PAGE because it is material and time consuming, you
should try the Pharmasia PhastSystem, that uses very small amounts and is
very fast. If you do not have thisn system try to borough from an other
lab or have it from the company for a test peroid.

Regards Torben