address of So. Cal forensic lab

Walter Hill walterh at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Thu Oct 27 13:02:23 EST 1994

A couple months ago, some messages from either the LA or Orange County
forensic lab regarding DNA profiling was posted.  I'd appreciate it if
someone could send me the name and e-mail address of the poster (or just
forward to me the messages).

TIA, Walt Hill.

walterh at (primary)   (secondary) hillw at
Food & Drug Admin., Seafood Products Research Center, Bothell, WA 98041-3012
Affiliate Associate Professor of Microbiology       University of Washington
VOICE:(206) 483-4892           "Cook it first"            (206) 483-4996:FAX