TA Vector

jnewton at molbiol.ox.ac.uk jnewton at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 28 10:46:44 EST 1994

Hi,

I'm looking for a method of preparing a homemade TA type vector. I seem to
recall somebody posting here last year sometime that this was possible by
using a blunt cutter, and adding the T overhangs with either Taq or Terminal
Transferase. If anybody has either protocol, or can remember when said article
was posted (so I can find it in the archive), I'd be eternally greatful if the
would mail me!

Thanks,

Justin
jnewton at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
   *   I'm suffering from Mood Poisoning.... It must be something I hate!    *