oligo-binding membranes

HOWARD at MGRP.BGSM.WFU.EDU HOWARD at MGRP.BGSM.WFU.EDU
Sun Oct 30 15:59:54 EST 1994

   I am interested in making a dot- or slot-blot, using preexisting oligos
which are 20-40 nt's. I would like to use the membrane several times, so it
will be stripped and re-probed repeatedly.  Is there any way that the oligos
can be efficiently bound to the membrane as they are, or do I need to make
new oligos with a poly-T tail or something fancy?  Is there a special
membrane available for just this purpose? Thanks in advance for any help!

Tim Howard