More Densitometry software?

Robert Horton horton at
Thu Sep 1 12:27:08 EST 1994

Mr TG Downing (g88d4915 at wrote:
: Deal All
: I posted a question a while ago on densitometry software. This is a
: repeat of the question with some clarification. I'm looking for some
: software that will accept scanned images (TIFF, GIF, PCX whatever), give
: a profile (pixel density?), perform peak integration etc. What is
: available to do this?
NIH Image for the Mac, available by ftp from

Bob Horton (Ph.D.!)   /\ "Crash programs fail because of the theory that
U. of Minnesota, CBS  || with nine women pregnant you get a baby a month"
1479 Gortner Ave.    /||\   -Werner von Braun.  Disclaimer:"Bob who?"
St. Paul, MN 55108    ^^   horton at 624-3790