Secretion helper vector for E.coli

Priyal A. De Zoysa now at Royal Free pdezoysa at crc.ac.uk
Fri Sep 2 10:57:23 EST 1994

I have just noticed some interesting vectors that NBL are marketing in the UK.
I wonder if anybody has successfully tried out these vectors.  There are 2 vectors
and these are collectively called pBRP (possibly pronounced "BURP").  These vectors
are supposed to have a protein that increases the permeabilization for proteins and
therefore NBL claim will aid in export of over-expressed proteins from E. coli.

I would like any information on these vectors.

Priyal de Zoysa
Fax: 071-794-3472.