teaching molecular biology lab to undergrad students

Prasit Palitpolkanpim - GRSO grppl at MUCC.MAHIDOL.AC.TH
Sun Sep 4 03:30:12 EST 1994

Hello,
	I work in Department of Microbiology and was assigned to design
some molecular biology experiments for teaching 3rd-year undergrad medical
students. We have some basic molecular biology equipments including
enough micropipetters. However, there will be 180 students in the class.
Could anybody suggest which kind of lab the students should do in order
to get some concepts of molecular biology?
	Thanks for your attention.
Prasit P., Mahidol University, Thailand