graphics from GCG programs

Craig Marshall craigm at sanger.otago.ac.nz
Sun Sep 4 21:11:20 EST 1994

> The POSTSCRIPT command can also send output to a file (just give the filename
> instead of a device name). Then print it like any other PostScript file, or
> transfer it to your Mac and then download it to the printer. (How I wish Macs had
> a print command, or a way to drag the file to the printer, or ... :-)

> 					Peter
> --
> Peter Rice                           | Informatics Division
> E-mail: pmr at sanger.ac.uk             | The Sanger Centre
> Tel: (44) 1223 494967                | Hinxton Hall, Hinxton,
> Fax: (44) 1223 494919                | Cambs, CB10 1RQ, England.

There is a little program called Drop.PS which does exactly that; drop
a postscript file on it and it prints. It comes from Rich Siegel at
bbedit at world.std.com according to my version of the program.

Cheers,

        Craig Marshall          	craigm at sanger.otago.ac.nz
        Biochemistry Department 	Phone 	+64 3 479 7570
        University of Otago     	Fax	+64 3 479 7866