Nonisotopic AA transport assays (cont.)

Hr Dr. S. Shapiro toukie at zui.unizh.ch
Mon Sep 5 06:50:11 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues;

     Some time ago I posted an inquiry for information about performing
bacterial amino acid transport/uptake assays without using radioisotopes.
I have received very many responses asking that I share whatever informa-
tion I may receive; however, to date I have received very little useful in-
formation.  I do NOT need advice about performing colourimetric amino acid
assays; these I can _already_ do.  So if you know of any references/cita-
tions to bacterial (or fungal) amino acid (or carbohydrate) transport/uptake
assays that do NOT utilise radioisotopes or 2H, 13C, or 15N-labelled sub-
trates, I would appreciate your contacting me with this information at

                     toukie at zui.unizh.ch

Any useful information that I receive will be shared with anyone so re-
questing.

     I thank all responders in advance for their assistance.

Yours respectfully,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund-, und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich, Switzerland

Internet: toukie at zui.unizh.ch