Help-need clipart of DNA molecule

Gregory Stuart gstuart at
Wed Sep 7 00:27:35 EST 1994

(Apologies in advance if this is an inappropriate newsgroup for this

I am preparing slides for a seminar this Friday (Sept. 9). I need a
clipart of a DNA molecule (double helix); specifically, I want to
illustrate a point about DNA double- and single-strand breaks. If anyone
has such a beast (even just a generic representation of the DNA molecule)
please email me a copy. Thanks in advance! :-)
Greg Stuart		   Occupational Hygiene Programme
gstuart at	   University of British Columbia
604-822-9573 (FAX 9588)	   Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z3