ABI sequencing kit

Tim Buss tbuss at fred.fhcrc.org
Tue Sep 6 13:09:29 EST 1994

Recently we purchased an Applied Biosystems DyeDeoxy Sequencing Kit.  It
worked well but despite having always mixed the ingredients correctly we
ran out of the  supplied AmpliTaq significantly before the other
ingredients.  I asked our sequencing lab if they have ever run into the
same problem and they said all the time.  In fact they know of others
with the same complaint.  I'd like to know if  the problem isn't just
some local complaint and extends beyond our facility.