method(s) to measure ATP

Yasha Hartberg Yasha at
Wed Sep 7 18:08:52 EST 1994

 In article <Lab_Mac_Hanson-070994131012 at>,
> Hanson Lab <Lab_Mac_Hanson at> wrote:
> >In article <1994Sep6.141917.1 at>,
> >tjames at wrote:
> >
> >> I am looking for a very sensitive assay method for measuring ATP levels in
> >> biological samples. I cannot use radioactivity.I am not current on the
> >> literature in this area. Could someone give me pointers to any methods.
> >> --
> >Ursula,

I'm sure you have probably thought of this and I certainly don't want to
sound insulting (after all I don't know what kind of access you have to
equipment), but why not try something simple like HPLC?

Yasha Hartberg
Texas A&M University
Andy Warhol: "The most beautiful thing in Tokyo is McDonald's."