Help-need clipart of DNA molecule

Paul A. Vescio vescip at rpi.edu
Thu Sep 8 05:28:24 EST 1994

In Article <34jj07$fh3 at nnrp.ucs.ubc.ca>, gstuart at unixg.ubc.ca (Gregory
Stuart) wrote:

>(Apologies in advance if this is an inappropriate newsgroup for this
>post.)
>
>I am preparing slides for a seminar this Friday (Sept. 9). I need a
>clipart of a DNA molecule (double helix); specifically, I want to
>illustrate a point about DNA double- and single-strand breaks. If anyone
>has such a beast (even just a generic representation of the DNA molecule)
>please email me a copy. Thanks in advance! :-)
I don't have a copy of a DNA molecule that I can send you but if you have
access to a program called Kinemage (we have it on a Mac) there are a lot of
good 3d representations of biological molecules on it.
Paul A. Vescio
Biology Dept.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

!!New York Rangers  Stanley Cup Champions 1994!!