ABI sequencing kit

Richard R. Hardy hardy at mighty.fccc.edu
Thu Sep 8 13:44:22 EST 1994

> In article <1994Sep7.104626.25788 at oxvaxd>, kclark at immsvr.jr2.ox.ac.uk
> (Kevin Clark) wrote:
>

> > Why not buy the Prism kits where everything is already mixed together
> > for you. They cost the same and you can usually get 120 reactions out
> > of it.

THEN

In article <vam2-080994094925 at beroe.uchicago.edu>,
vam2 at midway.uchicago.edu (Viraj Master) wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
>
> Any $ savings piques my interest!  Where are the Prism kits available from?

ABI!  Your friendly local ABI-representative can provide a pricelist.  The
kit for Taq dye terminator cycle sequencing works well for us and costs
about $5/reaction (sequence).  The separation column adds about $2 more to
the overall cost.

--
R. Hardy
Member, Institute for Cancer Research,