RPA Assay kits

Guilherme Co. Oliveira guilher at tam2000.tamu.edu
Fri Sep 9 21:32:38 EST 1994

In article <34ng4n$14k at lastactionhero.rs.itd.umich.edu>,
Rick Smoke <rsmoke at umich.edu> wrote:
>Could someone please let me know what your opinion of the Ambion  RPA
>assay kit is? I would also like to know if you have a recommendation
>for another kit? Thanks
>
>Humor is the best medicine-Samuel Clemens
>
>rsmoke at umich.edu

	I only have good things to say about it (although people have posted to
the contrary).  It worked for me since the first try, just needed minor adjustments.  I have used it for some messages that were quite abuntant and for some
that were quite rare.  I must say though that since it worked I did not try
another kit, so I can't compare.
	Good luck, Guilherme Oliveira