Fast thermocycler

Viraj Master vam2 at midway.uchicago.edu
Sat Sep 10 17:12:12 EST 1994

I completely second the recs. of Doug and Eric.  We have an ATC 1605 Air
Thermocycler in our lab and we love it!  It is extremely fast.  Also, the
folks who run Idaho Technology are *very* helpful people.  They loaned us a
new machine to try out for a month, complete with tubes, reagents, etc!

I have no conncection with Idaho, except as an extremely satisfied
customer.

Viraj Master
University of Chicago

--