Nonisotopic AA transport assays: summary

Hr Dr. S. Shapiro toukie at zui.unizh.ch
Mon Sep 12 04:22:03 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues;

labelled amino acid and carbohydrate analogues for bacterial amino acid and
carbohydrate uptake/transport studies, Molecular Probes, Inc. (Oregon, USA)
was kind enough to send me several pages of references.  This list is far
too long to post; however, if anyone is interested in receiving a copy of
it, I will mail out photocopies at my own expense upon receipt of requests
in writing via snail mail.  To minimise the number of frivolous requests
for this information, I will NOT honour Internet requests for these refer-
ences.  Sorry, but that's the way it is.

Yours respectfully,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund-, und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich, Switzerland