wanted: 2 umole scale synthesis of ribo-oligo (4mer) for under $150

Tracy Aquilla aquilla at salus.med.uvm.edu
Mon Sep 12 16:09:47 EST 1994

In Article <350pq5$nt5 at news.iastate.edu>, dxy at iastate.edu (Dongxian Yue) wrote:
>Somebody can synthesize the oligo for me for $150 include
>deprotection. But they can only do it after Oct. 1. I need it as early
>as possible.
>
>If any one can do that before Oct. 1, let me know. Thanks very much.
>

>Dongxian Yue
>dxy at iastate.edu
>.
>--

Have you tried NBI? If not, call them at 1-800-747-4362. They make RNA
oligos, and they can probably get it to you within one week. I'm not sure
how much it will cost you. However, I can only vouch for the quality of
their DNA oligos.

Tracy Aquilla, Ph.D.
Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
University of Vermont