question for Aussies only

Thu Sep 15 05:20:52 EST 1994

To all Aussies,

I am interested in injecting some tumour cells orthotopically into the
intramammary fat pad of mice. I have rung several people in Melbourne, however
no-one seems to be familiar with this technique. I would like to hear from
anyone in Australia who is currently performing this technique or has done so
recently. If possible I would like to be present when the technique is being
performed so that I may obtain some hands on experience.

Unfortunately I dont get access to newsgroups as often as I would like so
please e-mail your responses to me directly.

Darren Lowen
botdjl at