gilson calibration .... how?

Massimo DELLE at IMICILEA.CILEA.IT
Fri Sep 16 10:51:24 EST 1994

>Most adjustments on Gilsons can be done in-house for very little money.  If
>you call their technical support people, you can even get detailed
>instructions on how to do most of the stuff yourself.  Spare parts are
>relatively cheap.

>Our lab makes most of the adjustments ourselves.  Occasionally, though, we

>asha Hartberg
>exas A&M University
>"If people want to spend their whole lives creaming and tweezing and
>brushing and tilting and gluing, that's really okay too, because it gives
>them something to do."  Andy Warhol

Ok, but how you calibrate them? I was told you cannot do it yourself ....

 Massimo Delledonne

Massimo Delledonne                              _%%%_____________________%%%_
Istituto di Genetica vegetale                    %%%  ()     **      ()  %%%
Universita' Cattolica S.C. Piacenza -ITALY-       %%   ()   (  )    ()   %%
Bitnet    delle at ipcucsc                                ( )___%%___( )
Internet  delle at imicilea.cilea.it                        (        )
                                                          (      )
"A wrong model is better than no model at all"  (Goethe)   (%%%%)