Photoaffinity labelling via radioactive ATP analogues-help

191502931 SHIVAKD at Meena.CC.URegina.CA
Fri Sep 16 01:38:11 EST 1994

Dear Netters:

I would appreciate any help on this problem.  I cannot find a source for
8-azido-[gamma-32P]ATP - does anyone know of a source for it?  Also, if
anyone knows of other analogues that cross-link under high UV levels to
nearby molecules, it would be greatly appreciated (as would references in
which the compound is used in this manner - UV crosslinking etc.).

Thanks in advance,

Dave Shivak
My opines are my own, not my employer's.

P.S. - Please e-mail responses.