Source of multi-filtre manifolds

Hr Dr. S. Shapiro toukie at zui.unizh.ch
Fri Sep 16 06:20:26 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues;

     I have been charged with the responsibility of purchasing a multi-filtre
manifold to be used for bacterial uptake/transport studies involving radio-
isotopes.  If anyone has information about such commercial manifold units,
kindly send the relevant information to me AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE c/o

                          toukie at zui.unizh.ch

I will need the complete name and order-number of the unit, as well as the
complete name, mailing address, and FAX-number of the manufacturer/distribu-
tor.  A brief account of your experiences with the recommended unit(e.g.,
how well did it function? types and accessibility of required filtres ? pros
& cons, &c.) would also be appreciated.

     I thank all responders in advance for their generous cooperation in this
matter.

Yours sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zenrum fuer Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich, Switzerland

Internet: toukie at zui.unizh.ch