Quantitating Radioactive label in DNA and RNA

Klaus.Matthaei at ANU.EDU.AU Klaus.Matthaei at ANU.EDU.AU
Sun Sep 18 23:26:18 EST 1994

>In article <9407040034.AA18975 at cscgpo.anu.edu.au>,
>Klaus.Matthaei at ANU.EDU.AU writes:
>
>Why doesn't anyone use stable isotope labeled DNA and RNA instead of
>radioactive isotopes?

HUH???

Where did this come from??

Cheers, Klaus

Dr Klaus Matthaei                               |           |
The John Curtin School of Medical Research      |  _--_|\   |
The Australian National University              | /      \  |
Snail mail: Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia       | \_.--._/<<|
E-mail: Klaus.Matthaei at anu.edu.au               |       v   |
Landline: 61 6 249 3782
                        "Sometimes I'm the Louisville slugger"
                        "Sometimes I'm the Ball"