STOP ADVERTISING !!!

Stefan Kahlert UZS13B at ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de
Mon Sep 19 11:19:57 EST 1994

Hi everybody,

Ram Balaraman thinks it's funny to pick up e-mail addresses of biologists
from this newsboard and answer their questions with disgusting comercials.

I asked that guy what he intents besides making money, but anything but
putting an order seems not to be worth an answer from him.

I think this abuse of the internet is worth a little bit of punishment,
but I don't know how to tell my IBM to resend that trash every 20 seconds
(certain lawyers know that kind of "mails").

Has anyone a better idea how to react or can do the job for me on his
unix machine?

Stefan Kahlert, Medizinische Poliklinik der Universitaet Bonn
| Stefan Kahlert                 |
| Phone D49-228-465731           |
| UZS13B at IBM.RHRZ.Uni-Bonn.de    |

You want to become the hangman?