Methods for Ascorbate Phosphatase

Thanit Pewnim thanip at NWG.NECTEC.OR.TH
Tue Sep 20 17:40:18 EST 1994

Dear Netters,

I will greatly appreciate if someone can give me a protocol for the assay
of L-ascorbyl polyphosphate phosphohydrolase. I am interested in looking
at an ability of Tiger Shrimp (Penaeus monodon)  in utilizing this
synthetic vitamin C.

One kilogram of ultra-fresh shrimps will be given to those who help
(provided that you can visit us at the farm that produce about 20 tons of
shrimps each year).

Thank you

 THANIT PEWNIM..> Department of Chemistry, Silpakorn University,
	          Nakornpathom 73000, THAILAND, Facimile +66 34 255820
         	  Telephone +66 34 255797, Internet <thanip at>