Any softwares to draw plasmid maps?

Eric C. Anderson anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
Wed Sep 21 13:39:33 EST 1994

In article <bushnt.1130275519A at usenet.rpi.edu>, bushnt at rpi.edu (Timothy
Bushnell) wrote:

> In Article <Cw15sr.9xq at acsu.buffalo.edu>, vp23qw83 at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (Xin
> Guo) wrote:
> >
> >Does anyone know if there are any free softwares that can be
> >ftped which are used to draw plasmid maps? Any suggestions are
> >appreciated.
>
>     There is a MAC program called MacPlasmid that can be ftped from
> ftp.bio.indiana.edu in one of the many directories there (I don't remember
> which one.)  This site has a lot of other goodies as well, and there may be
> one for the IBM.

i don't know if this is the program you're talking about, but there is one
called MacPlasmap which is available from the EMBL, WWW software site.

eric
--
*Of course it's not true...         *
anderson at pharmdec.wustl.edu
washington univ. school of medicine              (314)862-2435 (home)
660 s. euclid box 8103                           (314)362-7058 (FAX)
st. louis, mo 63110