Database for tyrosine phosphorylated proteins?

T. S. Pillay tpillay at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 21 11:06:53 EST 1994

Dear Netters

Does anyone know an easy way of finding out the apparent molecular
weights on SDS page of all tyrosine phosphorylated proteins -- The reason
for this question is as  follows:  Say  I observe a tyrosine
phosphoprotein of   X kDa on gels or on Western blots and I want to make
a guess as to what it could be is there an easy way of doing this?  Has
someone made a list of proteins?
Is anyone out there  interested in constructing a database for this?
Would it be useful or a waste of time?