Ivitrogen Electroporator II?

Brad Nicholson brad at corona.med.utah.edu
Thu Sep 22 01:20:19 EST 1994

	Hello, recently the Grant Gods smiled upon our lab.  We are
considering purchasing an Invitrogen electroporator.  We intend to
electroporate various E. coli and Salmonella strains.  If anyone has
experience/opinons good or bad with this equipment respond here or to the
email address below. (Yes I know that the Bio Rad machine has more goodies,
but the Invitrogen is cheaper ~$945.)

	Thanks for your time;

Brad Nicholson              |"If it worked the first time, it wouldn't be
Department of Pathology     |	research."...Brad Nicholson
University of Utah          |	Live from behind the Zion Curtian.
Salt Lake City, UT 84132    |
brad at corona.med.utah.edu    |
or: (801)-581-4365          | My opinions are solely my own.