Richard Dana rcdana at
Sat Sep 24 22:17:53 EST 1994

I regret that I have shared my interesting results on the net and will
refrain from further announcements of new products.

All communications with BIONET have been performed as an individual and
as a scientist with sincere interest in sharing information. I regret
that my enthusiasm for sharing knowledge is in violation of net policies.

I will strive to become a not-for-profit research scientist again so that
I can rejoin the club and help others do science.

Richard Dana