Help needed with transfection of Jurkat

Dominic Voon dvoon at uniwa.uwa.edu.au
Tue Sep 27 00:59:35 EST 1994

Hi all,
	I am in need of finding out the conditions for the transient
transfection of Jurkat cells using electroporation. Info such as amount
of plasmid DNA used, voltages, length of pulse etc will be much
appreciated.
	The cells will be analysed by subsequent luciferase assay. As I
have no experience in this area before, it will be very helpful if you
can list the general steps involved in the transfection/luciferase
assay technique. My supervisor is away and so I am pretty much left to my own
devices here.

Many thanks in advance

dominic