Sequencing Workshops

Nancy Bowers N8B at psuvm.psu.edu
Wed Sep 28 12:27:42 EST 1994

This is a rather mundane question, but here goes...

I was introduced to molecular techniques in a laboratory with an automated DNA
sequencer, but am now on my own faced with the prospects of DNA sequencing
manually.  I had hoped to find a DNA sequencing workshop where I could learn
maybe a couple of different DNA sequencing methods (since there appears to be
several), but I haven't had any luck.  Neither Exon-Intron or ATTC offer what I
am looking for and I was hoping that my fellow netters might have some
suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Nancy Bowers
Postdoctoral Research Assistant