Ultra-low Freezers

Shiao Y. Wang sywang at whale.st.usm.edu
Wed Sep 28 22:40:41 EST 1994

Brian Margolin (margolin at darkwing.uoregon.edu) wrote:
: Well, our So-Low has broken once again.  We are considering buying a new
: ultra-low freezer to replace the So-Low that seems to break all the
: time.  We'd like to get one that is more reliable than the So-Low.  Does
: anybody have any recommendations for ultra-low brands that are reliable?
: Have others had problems with the So-Low brand?

I wrote a long summary of ultra-low freezers recently but did not save a copy.
If someone saved a copy, please send a copy to Brian and me. Thanks.

Shiao Wang
University of Southern Mississippi