References on the use of SHRIMP alkaline phosphatase

Thanit Pewnim thanip at NWG.NECTEC.OR.TH
Wed Sep 28 21:55:11 EST 1994

I have been working on Tiger Shrimp for sometimes but have very little
knowledge on shrimp alkaline phosphatase. I will greatly appreciate if
you could give me references on the use of this enzyme, especially, why
it has to be shrimp alkaline phosphatase.

Many thanks,
Thanit
 THANIT PEWNIM..> Department of Chemistry, Silpakorn University,
	          Nakornpathom 73000, THAILAND, Facimile +66 34 255820
         	  Telephone +66 34 255797, Internet <thanip at nwg.nectec.or.th>