RAPD sequencing

palasj9579 at cobra.uni.edu palasj9579 at cobra.uni.edu
Wed Sep 28 12:26:25 EST 1994

I'm interested in directly sequencing fragments from RAPD products. I'm using
10mer primers in my analysis. Has anyone had any luck in using 10mers to
sequence PCR fragments? If so please send protocols or references to protocols.
                                Thanks,   Jeff S. Palas
                                          Dept. of Biology,
                                          University of Northern Iowa
                                          Cedar Falls, Iowa  50614