Promega on the Internet

Song Tan tan at aeolus.vmsmail.ethz.ch
Wed Sep 28 08:49:41 EST 1994

In article <sspencer-260994203725 at f181-207.net.wisc.edu>,
sspencer at rhino.bocklabs.wisc.edu (Stephan Spencer) wrote:

> I (and Promega) would like to know who out there would like to see Promega
> on the World Wide Web, and what you would like to see (catalog, technical
> notes, online ordering, tech support, etc...)
>
> Second question.. would you use their services online? Would you order
> online?

Technical support by email would be my highest priority.  That's
especially useful for those of us who aren't in North America and find it
difficult to get good local technical support (not to fault the local
companies, but anything out of the ordinary takes that much longer because
they have to ask the parent company in the US).  Biolabs has very good
email technical support and I think it's in the best interest of other
biotech companies to offer similar services.

Technical notes online would be next in line.  It would allow the
researcher to get the information more efficiently and I believe it's also
economically beneficial to Promega.

--
Song Tan
Institute for Molecular Biology and Biophysics
email:  tan at aeolus.vmsmail.ethz.ch