sequencing workshops

Allergan kedziekm at class.class.org
Fri Sep 30 10:16:38 EST 1994

Dear Nancy Bowers,

Gibco/BRL offers a number of workshops on a variety of techniques.  They
used to have one on sequencing, but I'm not sure if they still do.  They
also used to come to someone's lab and teach it there - you had to
provide space, people and equipment.  They may be willing to set
something up - other companies may be also.

Promega is now starting to offer workshops on their Silver Sequencing
Kit. I went to one - it was extremely valuable.

Another option is to find a lab at Penn State that is doing sequencing
(surely someone there is doing that!) and learn from them.  The advantage
here is that you can do it sooner, and it is less expensive.

Karen Kedzie, Ph.D.
Allergan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Irvine, CA

kedziekm at class.org