UBI's Gamma-linked ATP Sepharose

DREWES at MPASMB.DESY.DE DREWES at MPASMB.DESY.DE
Sat Apr 1 12:37:10 EST 1995

     We are trying to affinity purify protein kinases from tissue on
gamma-phosphate linked ATP-Sepharose from Upstate Biotechnology (UBI).
     Howeve, we are having problems in reproducing results, sometimes
achieving no purification at all, or the activity eluting in the flowthrough.
These problems seem to depend on the lot number. Since this matter is really
urgent for us, I would like to hear about other peoples experiences.

*  Gerard Drewes                          DREWES at MPASMB.DESY.DE *
*  Max-Planck-Society                     Tel.(+49)40-89982820  *
*  Structural Molecular Biology Unit      Fax (+49)40-891314    *
*  DESY, D-22603 Hamburg, Germany                               *