How to make a-32P-GMP

Friedemann Janus fb4a051 at rrz.uni-hamburg.de
Sun Apr 2 08:47:28 EST 1995

Hi,

I'm trying to crosslink a protein to GMP, but a-32P-GMP is not
comercially available. Therefore I'm looking for a way to make GMP out of
a-32P-GTP. I'm thinking about using phosphodiesterase. Has anybody done
something similar ? Any tips ?
Thanks in advance

Friedemann
---
Friedemann Janus               Heinrich-Pette-Institut
                               fuer experimentelle Virologie und
Immunologie
Elsastrasse 26                 an der Universitaet Hamburg
22083 Hamburg
Germany                        Martinistrasse 52
Tel.: 40 - 299 63 89           20251 Hamburg
fb4a051 at rrz.uni-hamburg.de     Germany