help

Ahmet Arman aa374885 at OAK.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Wed Apr 5 22:17:29 EST 1995

I will start a new project and I have already proposed some experiments to
achieve my goals however, I have one major problem to isolate single stranded
oligos from protein-oligo complex. Actually water and 10 mM tris (pH.8) are
being suggested to isolate single-stranded oligos from complex.  However,I did
some of experiments before starting my project, water and 10 mM tris (pH.8) can
remove protein too.( we do not want to use phenol-chlorophorm extraction to
isolate SSDNA since we do not want loose any ssDNAs.

Is there any body has better idea to isolate ss oligos.

Thank you for your cooperation.