Data capture method needed

Tony Murray tmurray at nyc.pipeline.com
Thu Apr 6 08:45:49 EST 1995

Dear Jim,

I don't know if this helps but some time back I used successfully a package
from Silk Scientific (+1-801-377-6978) which made use of a photodetector
taking the place of a pen in an HP plotter. The detector communicated with
a PC via a serial port with software that generated an ascii file of the
x's and y's. Since then I've noticed that Silk has released something for a
scanner. I think ACS Software was acting as an agent for Silk at one stage.
Good luck..
--
Tony Murray
Research & Business Development