chlamydomonas center

Christopher B. Yohn cyohn at scripps.edu
Tue Apr 11 17:04:29 EST 1995

In article <Pine.3.89.9504061121.A549500697-0100000 at SKYCAT.USask.CA>,
lees at SASK.USASK.CA wrote:

> Hello, netters,
> I've heard that there is Chlamydomonas center at Duke University but I
> don't have address. It'll be very thanked if anyone let me know phone or
> fax or mailing or e-mail, anything.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Lee

Here's the gopher site.
   <URL:GOPHER://ftp.duke.edu:70/11/pub/chlamy>

Here's the web site.
   http://probe.nalusda.gov:8300

And some info about the web site and Lib Harris, who you can contact with
specific ?'s.

> Welcome to ChlamyDB! This is version 1.0 of what we hope will be a useful
> research tool for the
> Chlamydomonas community for years to come. ChlamyDB is curated by
> Elizabeth H. Harris,
> DCMB Box 91000, Duke University, Durham NC 27708-1000, phone 919-613-8164, FAX
> 919-613-8177.
>
> What's here:
>
>         Genetic and molecular maps of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
>         Information on genetic loci, mutant alleles, sequenced genes
>         Descriptions of strains in the Chlamydomonas Genetics Center
collection
>         Links to Genbank for the sequenced genes
>         Colleagues' names and addresses
>         More than 1000 bibliographic citations
Hope this helps.

--