GATC DNA-Sequencing with DIG

ibmi0 at cc.uab.es ibmi0 at cc.uab.es
Tue Apr 11 05:07:14 EST 1995

Hello,
I would like to know if anyone has experience with the GATC DNA-Sequencing
system.
We dont seem to be able to obtain good results. We have tried all the sugges-
tions from the apparatus manual but unfortunatly nothing works out.
Our main problem is smearing of the bands after aprox. 50 bp. We are sure that
the plass plates are parallel and we have made the necessary NaOH treatments to
eliminate excess of silane in the glass plates.

Thanks all for your help.
If you have any suggestions, please contact me by e-mail
Isidre
I. Gibert				FAX 34 3 581 23 87
Dept. Genetics & Microbiol		E-mail ibmi0 at cc.uab.es
Fac. Sciences