Inbred Hamsters???

yoo at skyfox.usask.ca yoo at skyfox.usask.ca
Wed Apr 12 09:57:02 EST 1995

I am trying to develop an animal model in hamsters for coronavirus disease/
replication. If succesful, the animals will be used for CTL and other studies
for immune responses. The reason I am interested in hamsters is that human
adenovirus infects hamsters and replicates in these animals (I am going to
infect with recombinant adenovirus for these studies).
Does anybody know if there is Inbred, Syngenic Hamsters available??
Any helps would be appreciated.

Dongwan Yoo
Veterinary Infectious Disease Organization
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, Sask.
Canada S7N 0W0
e-mail: Yoo at sask.usask.ca